Industry funds are mainly operated by Sinochem Capital Investment Management, a subsidiary of Sinochem Capital. It is an equity investment platform for Sinochem Capital, and also functions as an internal investment bank to integrate industries and finance inside the group. Focusing on major business sectors of Sinochem Holdings covering life science, environmental science, materials science, energy technology, we set up professional fund management teams. Following “market-oriented operation, driven by the industry, a forward-looking layout, long-term and short-term combination, and the integration of forward and reverse cycles”, we have developed a portfolio of industrial private equity investment funds for sectors such as new materials fund, new energy fund, environmental protection fund, agricultural fund, real estate fund and special opportunities fund, with a total fund scale of over RMB 10 billion.
● Special Opportunities Fund: Investing in the acquisition and disposal of non-performing bonds, acquisition and restructuring of enterprises with special opportunities, and acquisition and renovation of non-performing properties.
● Real Estate Fund: Investing directly or setting up sub-funds to invest in new infrastructure construction, real estate technologies, urban renewal and other fields.
● Sinochem Environmental Protection Fund: Investing in energy conservation and environmental protection and high-end chemical industries.
● Sinochem High-Tech Fund: Investing in fields of new materials, fine chemicals, electronics, advanced manufacturing, chemical informatization,etc.
● Agricultural Fund: Investing in agricultural technologies and agricultural ecosystem.
● Tianjin New Materials Fund: Investing in fields of new materials, new energy, energy conservation and environmental protection, high-end manufacturing, chemicals, etc.
● New Energy Fund: Investing in fields of new energy, new materials, energy conservation and environmental protection, high-end chemicals, process digitization, etc.
● Mezzanine Fund: a flexibly allocated fund